Daddy's Loaded Fries
Fries, bacon, sambal, cheese, and scallions. I mean, it’s hard to go wrong…
Pace Webb of Daddy’s Chicken Shack is making her famous loaded sweet potato fries with house cured lardon.Ingredients
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Fries
Ingredients for Salad Garnish
Ingredients for Crema
Ingredients for House Cured Lardon
Directions for Sweet Potato Fries
1. Leave fries in the freezer. Mix together salt and paprika.
2. Cook fries according to package, season immediately afterward with salt and paprika
Directions for Garnish
1. Keep all ingredients separated.
2. Toss together on top of fries before serving
Directions for Crema
Mix crema and zest together, pipe into squeeze bottles. Send in piping bags if no extra squeeze bottles.
Directions for Lardon
1. Remove skin from pork belly. Rub liberally and wrap tightly with plastic. Turn over every day. Cure for 7 days in refrigerator.
2. Cube lardon into 1/2” pieces. Deep fry until golden brown.